We Sing Robbie Williams will be available for Wii on 12th November across Europe.
“We’re delighted that Robbie’s new single with Gary Barlow, Shame, will be available as part of We Sing Robbie Williams. Its addition ensures that Robbie’s fans will be able to sing along to all his best loved hits, including his latest.” said Rafael McDonnell, Senior Vice President for Brand Partnerships, Licensing & Synchronisation at EMI Music.
The brand new song “Shame” will join other favourites on We Sing Robbie Williams such as “Angels”, “Let Me Entertain You”, “Come Undone”, “Feel” and “She’s The One.” As a bonus, it will also feature unlockable tracks on the game, rewarding players for their singing skills once they have completed every song in single player mode to a certain standard. The karaoke game celebrates the popstar’s musical journey, firmly establishing the We Sing franchise as the leading singing game on the market. It features 26 tracks from the chart-topping artist, accompanied by all the original videos, making it a true celebration of the British born, multi-million selling pop star.
The game will also include footage from Robbie Williams’ 2003 Knebworth concert and a photo gallery. Other features include Solo, Party, Karaoke and Jukebox modes, singing lessons, in-game awards and eight different multiplayer modes.
- The only game featuring four mics & four singers… together!
- 25 iconic and chart topping songs from one of the greatest performers of the modern era, all including videos!
- Solo, Party and Karaoke modes
- Singing lessons – learn to sing like a professional
- Single and multi-player in-game Awards – add depth and replay value to the game
- Party Mode includes We Sing, Versus, Group Battle, Pass The Mic, First to X, Marathon, Blind and Expert!
- Up to 4 players can sing along together in any Party Mode
- Karaoke mode – vocals removed for the purists
- Jukebox – cue up and play your favourite songs and videos
- Playlist feature – line up your favourite songs and play them in any mode
- Hear yourself sing – replay your performance and add cool effects to your voice
- Rap scoring mode – now fully singable Rap and R&B songs
- Star Notes – extra points for hitting hard notes
- Full Support for HDTV’s – 16:9 Widescreen and anti-lag
- Player statistics – get a detailed breakdown of how you sang
- Customisation of interface (colours, wallpapers, menu music) – change your look to fit your mood
- Easy, Medium or Hard, with short or full length song modes
- Easy, simple and clean menu to allow quick access to songs
- Choose your singer if there is more than one artist
- Integrates with a USB 4 port hub, for 4 microphones
- Fully compatible with Logitech® USB Microphones from Sing It, High School Musical 3, Guitar Hero and Rock Band